This park is operated in conjunction with the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor which extends from Worcester to Providence, Rhode Island. Straddling the town line between Uxbridge and Northbridge is a 1000 acre natural area offering walking and hiking paths, canoe access, picnic areas and a broad expanse of the Blackstone River known as Rice City Pond, which is a great area for watching wildlife.
River Bend Farm
287 Oak Street, Uxbridge, MA 01569
Phone: 508-278-7604 • Website: River Bend Farm
The Eastern MA Drum Council would like to extend our sincerest thanks to the River Bend Farm Park Rangers, Val, Kathryn, Bill and the MA Dept. of Conservation & Recreation for their invaluable assistance in making this Festival possible.
- No vending, no alcoholic beverages and no open fires (charcoal in picnic grove grills is ok)
- Service animals only, please
- Put all trash in designated waste containers — leave nothing behind
- First aid is located at the Welcoming Station. For more serious injuries, contact the Park Rangers or call 911
- Please park on the hill. Visitor center parking is reserved for non – Festival park guests.
- EMRF is brought to you by the Eastern Massachusetts Drum Council, an all-volunteer organization whose goal is to encourage public participation in drum circles for enjoyment, education and community building